Sunday, 27 March 2011

Enjoying Mini Plastering

I started this evening by painting the front door, its still not stuck in yet as I will wait until Ive painted the outside white before I do this. I'm now so excited as Ive just seen a picture of something very special for this and I can't wait for it to arrive for me to show you all.


I've also been having a ball tonight. Ive been plastering the walls and I'm rather pleased with the results.

I still need to do the back wall and ceiling and I also still need to grout between the tiles. But I must say it is very relaxing and enjoyable I think I might use this technique a lot more.


It has also meant I have been able to hide the door brackets, which I'm rather pleased about. Its still a little damp in the picture which is why it looks a bit dark.

1 comment: