Finally got a bit of time to myself today to make a start on 'n hen Ddraig Benty. The original plan was to cut all the slate down into square pieces but after cutting a few I realized it was going to take for ever so had another sit down trying to put the jigsaw of slate together in the room and I think I have finally cracked it. I had already decided that I didn't want the cracks between them to be equal as I want it to look old and hodge podge.
So here is the result. I haven't stuck them down yet as I'm now deciding whether to do what I want to do to the walls first.
I also managed to find some time to do the first coat of paint on the windows. I have put the new door up against it to see how that will look as well, that too will be painted black and I have something very special ordered to go on there.
In other news I might me getting Hubby into miniatures as he has shown interest in taking possession of the lease on my other little shop box and turning it into a comic book store